If you are looking for a job in Calgary, things are moving in the right direction.
There’s a wide variety of positions available in the city in June, and we’ve compiled a list of eight locations that are hiring for hundreds of positions right now.
There’s no better time than the present, so dust off your resume and start applying for a few of these jobs.
- Who: Xero is a New Zealand-based global technology company that provides cloud-based accounting software to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) across Canada, enabling access to real-time financial data anytime, anywhere. anywhere and on any device. With over 3.3 million subscribers, the platform includes a basic accounting solution, payroll, workforce management, expenses and projects. Xero also offers an ecosystem of over 1,000 third-party apps. The company recently acquired TaxCycle of Calgary for a total of C$75 million and is excited to continue to expand its presence in Canada.
- Works: Xero is currently recruiting for 10 Calgary-based positions and nine remote positions including: Marketing Coordinator, Bilingual Tax Analyst, Tax Software Tester, Account Manager, Sales Compensation Analyst, Senior Android Engineer, Bilingual Technical Writer (EN /EN), machine learning. Engineer and main front-end engineer (React). To learn more about Xero and view all of their job openings, visit Xero Careers.
- Advantages: Xero offers a number of great benefits, including health and wellness benefits coverage, a generous employee stock ownership plan, vacation pay, a flexible work environment, and parental leave benefits. At Xero, team members receive 10 annual wellness days to use for things like mental health, caring for a sick family, or caring for their own illness. On top of that, compassionate leave is a tool that people leaders can use to give employees extra time off (beyond wellness and PTO) when someone is in a situation. hard.
- Who: Knak, the world’s first no-code email and landing page building platform, started with a simple idea: to make life easier for marketers. Built by marketers and designed for everyone, Knak exists to lead the fight for creativity in marketing. The platform allows users to create stunning on-brand emails and landing pages in minutes – no coding required. Knak is platform-agnostic, which means emails are fully responsive, display flawlessly across all browsers, and sync seamlessly with marketing automation platforms. Knak also works with leading marketing automation platforms on the market, including Adobe Marketo Engage, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Adobe Campaign, and more. Knak gives you full creative control.
- Works: Knak is currently looking for a Content Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Manager, Graphic Design Manager, Senior Marketing Manager product and a social media and communications specialist. All open positions are available remote or hybrid, depending on the candidate’s preferences. Knak is always on the lookout for extraordinary people who will help nurture talent and can contribute to the carefully crafted culture. Let Knak know why you’d be a great addition here.
- Advantages: Knak knows there’s more to life than work, doing everything it can to ensure employees are happy and healthy, both in and out of the office. Benefits and perks that come with working at Knak include; minimum three weeks of vacation, seven days of life vacation, half day on Fridays in the summer, $1,000 home office credit, equity in the business, beach vacation for staff, a $5,000 annual professional development budget, low-tech Monday mornings, comprehensive day one health coverage, remote-friendly culture, and more.
- Who: One of Canada’s fastest growing companies, online car shopping and delivery platform Canada Drives allows customers to find and choose their vehicle, pay in full or finance, sign all documents and have their vehicle delivered to their doorstep as quickly as the same day.
- Works: Current openings include, Machine Learning Engineer (Remote), Customer Service Representative (Remote), Administrative Assistant (Remote), Inbound Customer Service Agent (Remote), UX/UI Designer (Remote), Senior SEO Manager (Remote), Engineering Manager – Frontend (remote), Senior Engineer – DevSecOps (remote), and more. Discover Canada Drives job board for these and other open opportunities.
- Advantages: Canada Drives employees enjoy full MSP and benefits, fully equipped kitchen, subsidized transit pass and monthly team events
- Who: Float is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Canada. Float offers Visa-issued cards that integrate directly with a corporate bank account, meaning no personal guarantees from CEOs or personal expenses from employees are required. The platform also offers intuitive software that streamlines backend paperwork and full control over the allocation of expenses between employees and teams, helping businesses manage and grow the way they want.
- Works: Float is hiring for Product Manager, Accounting (remote), Product Designer, Growth (remote), Senior Full Stack Engineer (remote), and additional positions. To learn more about the company’s open positions, visit the careers page.
- Advantages: Float team members receive competitive compensation and benefits, education and learning allowance for personal growth and development, flexible vacations, work from home allowance to help you succeed in a remote environment and be part of a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial group. crew.
- Who: Commit is the first professional network founded by software developers that prioritizes the career needs of startup engineers. It’s a collaborative, remote community with lifelong peer-to-peer support, personalized career development, and one-stop access to startup opportunities. Until now, your growth as a startup engineer has depended on where you live – Commit has changed that.
- Works: Full-time remote: Senior Full Stack Developer. To learn more about the jobs available at Commit, visit the careers pageor, if you’re a software engineer looking for a new start-up position, learn more on Commit’s Engineering Partner Program.
- Advantages: Commit is a completely remote company (no offices), distributed coast to coast. The remote-first model allows Commit to offer flexible hours and provide industry-leading benefits and compensation packages. Commit’s culture is product driven and the team is passionate about doing what’s right for the engineer.
- Who: Humi is Canada’s leading HR, payroll and benefits solution for fast-growing small and medium-sized businesses across Canada. A company filled with builders and boundary pushers, Humi is focused on creating tools to help Canadian organizations grow their greatest asset: their people.
- Works: DevOps Specialist, Full Stack Developer, PHP, Senior Mobile Software Engineer, Demand Generation Specialist, Associate, People Business Partner, Workplace Experience Coordinator and additional roles. To learn more about these and other available positions, visit the company’s website. careers page.
- Advantages: Humi’s newest perk is offering longer weekends, every weekend. All operations close at 1 p.m. on Friday. It is a remote-first company that offers equity participation to all full-time employees, virtual onboarding and social events, and a competitive benefits package. Humi takes the mental health and well-being of its “Humigos” seriously and offers extensive employee and family assistance services through its partnership with InkBlot Therapy.
- Who: NDAX is a leading innovative cryptocurrency trading platform, compliant with Canadian banking regulations, created for retail, institutional investors, early stage investors and crypto traders. NDAX is a simple, compliant, and easy-to-use trading platform that sets the standard for the Canadian cryptocurrency industry. With a mission to enable more Canadians to unlock the full potential of digital finance and meet diverse needs in the cryptocurrency space in Canada, the NDAX team has a multidisciplinary and diverse background including finance, technology, engineering, compliance, marketing, etc.
- Works: NDAX is currently recruiting for a Senior Full Stack Developer, Product Manager (remote), Creative Marketing Designer, Content Manager, Social Media Manager, Institutional Sales and Business Development Manager, and more. To learn more, visit here and ndax.io.
- Advantages: NDAX offers flexible remote working hours, paid time off, stock option plan, bonuses and gifts, employee discounts, training and development, healthcare plan extended (medical, disability, dental and vision care) and an AD&D group life critical health insurance.
Who: Lighthouse Labs was established in 2013 by a team of software developers with a passion for coding, mentoring, and education. Its mission: to transform the way technology education is delivered.
Works: Lighthouse Labs is looking for a Data Engineer, Career Services Advisor (West Coast), Career Services Coordinator, Mentor (Web Development), Senior Cybersecurity Instructor, Data Science Instructors, Manager, Products, Content Writer, Graphic and Web Designer, Marketing Copywriter, Product Marketing Manager, Ruby on Rails Lead Developer, Project Manager, and Senior Director of Business Operations to join his clan of brave, ambitious, and eccentric humans.
Advantages: Lighthouse Labs is an inclusive employer and welcomes remote workers from across Canada. Employees enjoy continued remote flexibility, benefits, and additional time off during the holiday season.