According to the latest report of the IMARC group, entitled “Venture Capital Investment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027“, the global venture capital investment market reached a value of US$211.3 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the the market is expected to reach $584.4 billion by 2027exhibiting at a CAGR of 20.1% during the period 2022-2027.
Venture capital is a segment where investors provide funding to startups and small businesses that have long-term growth potential. Funding is provided by the investor in exchange for a stake or a certain percentage of equity in the company’s share. They also offer technical and managerial expertise, thus becoming an integral part of the decision-making process. Venture capital investment provides above average returns and helps in business expansion.
Download a free sample PDF report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/venture-capital-investment-market/requestsample
Venture Capital Investment Market Trends:
- Increase in venture capital investments from banking institutions and mutual fund companies and growing number of startups are key factors that are mainly driving the growth of the venture capital investment market.
- Investors are using machine learning (ML) algorithms and solutions to identify startups with the potential to make better investment decisions, which dramatically drives market growth.
- Several initiatives undertaken by the governments of various countries to support start-up businesses have increased the need for venture capital investment, which, in turn, creates a positive outlook for the market.
Competitive Analysis and Segmentation of the Venture Capital Investment Market 2022-2027:
Competitive landscape with key players:
The competitive landscape of the Venture Capital Investment market has been studied in the report along with the detailed profiles of key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Bessemer Venture Partners
- First Round Capital LLC
- Founders Fund LLC
- GGV Management LLC
- Index Ventures
- Sequoia Capital Operations LLC
- Union Square Ventures LLC
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the global venture capital investment market on the basis of industry, fund size, funding type and region.
Breakdown by sector:
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
- Media and Entertainment
- Medical devices and equipment
- Medical services and systems
- IT and Telecommunication Services
- Consumer goods and leisure
Breakdown by fund size:
- Less than $50 million
- $50M to $100M
- $100M to $250M
- $250M to $500M
- $500M to $1B
- Above $1 Billion
Breakdown by type of financing:
- First venture capital funding
- Follow-on venture capital funding
Breakdown by region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Ask the analyst to customize and explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=2336&flag=C
Main highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market trends
- Market drivers and success factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value chain analysis
- Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently covered in the report, we will provide it to you as part of the customization.
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
Our offerings include comprehensive market information in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our client base, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses to Fortune 1000 companies.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, United States
Email: [email protected]
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe and Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800